Tutorials

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

And the free icicle gnome pattern goes to...

MammaWestWind of Chocolate Eyes... I've emailed it to you already, such is the cleverness of the intertubes.


For everyone else I still have two kits left; everything you need ...(well except a bit of stuffing and thread) to make your very own icicle gnome for just $20 and only $2 postage within Australia. I am also in possession of a never ending supply of PDF patterns for this little fellow for just $5...all money gratefully accepted as a craft group fundraiser for our little Steiner school. Please leave me a message here if you would like to buy a pattern.

I had plans to tell you what we have been doing all week but I am feeling sleepy, so maybe tomorrow.

7 comments:

MamaWestWind said...

I'm ecstatic! Can't wait to make him with my little ones!

Becca

m. bloom said...

I love your winter blog banner (and so nice to see some familiar little peg-doll faces... please tell them I send regards and say 'hello!')

xo

p.s. looking forward to hearing what you've been up to all week...

momma rae said...

i would like to order the pattern, please!

DaffodilAngel said...

Hi Shannon, I would definitely like to order the pdf pattern. How do we pay you? Cheers, DaffodilAngel

Evi said...

Could I order a kit please? I couldn't find an email addy for you so will try here first.

Beth said...

Hello Shannon,
I would love to order the icicle gnome pattern. Please let me know how to send payment!
Thanks so much,
Beth

S said...

Beth, can you leave an email contact here and I will forward you details - Cheers, S